DIY: Patch up your old, loved clothes and give it new life
Loved clothes can sometimes get small defects such as holes and stains when worn repeatedly. But it doesn’t mean it has to be thrown out. Instead, patch your clothes up with cute embroidery, and your clothes will look as good as new – even cuter!
Patch up your clothes with this simple DIY:
Don’t throw it away - Mend it
This is what you need:
- Embroidery thread in preferred colour
- Stretch out the fabric to put away wrinkles before patching up.
- Draw the desired shape. We chose a heart.
- Outline the heart with thread and needle.
- Fill in the shape with long stitches.
- And voila! As good as new – but cuter.